Product Specification (for reference)
|Material||Fabric upper :||Polyester|
|Point to point resistance, fabric upper||1X105~1X108Ω|
|Resistance to ground, inner sole||1X106~1X108Ω|
|Resistance to ground, wearer body||9X105~3.5X107Ω|
Environment temperature: 23±2℃
Relative humidity: 50±5%
Conditioning: 24 hours
System resistance: 1x105~1x109Ω
• Stable and effective anti-static performance, discharge the electrostatic effectively.
• Light, soft, strong performance of flexing and abrasion resistance.
• Convenience to adjust the tightness of instep by buckle.
• Excellent dustproof effect.
• Cleanroom boots are mainly used in conjunction with cleanroom garments as a very reliable ESD and contamination control system.
• The fabric upper and sole are made of ESD materials with good antistatic performance.
• The sole is moulded directly to the upper. The boots are light weight, making wearer very comfortable even after long hours of standing or walking in the cleanroom.
• Suitable for foot protection processes or places in semiconductor, liquid crystal, circuit board, mechanical and injection molding and other manufacturing industries.
• Applicable to antistatic workshop, Class 100 / 1000 / 10000 and ESD protected area.
* The above information is for reference only, subject to corresponding specifications.