ESD & High-Temperature PI Tape
• Width: customized according to customers' requirements
• Length: 33m/ volume (regular)
• Color: tawny
Anti-static PI heat resistant tape, a polyimide tape with organosilicon as the adhesive, has its inherent heat resistant performance, and a significant antistatic characteristic.It is made of antistatic material, surface resistance and volume resistance is 1*105-1*109Ω, effectively discharge electrostatic charge, applicable to paste electrostatic sensitive devices, package bag sealing, etc.; Has a certain heat resistance, can be used in high temperature environment.
• Heat resistance of 280°
• Unwinding voltage ≤100V
• Surface resistance 1E5~1E9
• Peel adhesion ≥4N/25mm
• There is no adhesive residue after tearing when used in high temperature environment, which will not cause bad pollution.
• Good antistaticl performance to avoid poor electrical characteristics of components.
• Applicable to electronic manufacturing reflow soldering and wave soldering process, protect the connecting finger.
• Applicable to remove adhesive residue after high temperature, protect surface.
• Storage conditions: 10-30 ℃
• Relative humidity: 40-70%
• Surface impedance: 1E5~1E9
• Avoid direct sunlight and high temperature (over 40 ℃) high humidity (75% RH) environment
• Storage life: 12 months
* The above information is for reference only, subject to corresponding specifications.