ESD Packing Trays（HIPS）
Type: 1730-1 TRAY
• Uniform product wall thickness, stable European structure stacking.
• ESD is not affected by air temperature and humidity.
• High loading rate can effectively reduce packaging cost; Stable ESD performance.
• Protect parts from electrostatic damage.
We has 22 full automatic plastic molding machines (including 1 thick GIESS double-layer compression molding machine and 2 thin slice compression molding machine), with an annual production capacity of 10 to 12 million pieces. The thickness of the molding material is 0.2-15mm, and the maximum molding area is 3500*2500mm. Provide ordinary ESD control, permanent ESD control, conductive and polymer electrostatic coating blister tray. According to the specific use and requirements of customers, it is recommended to use various cost-effective thermoplastic ESD control materials, such as HIPS, PET (PETG), GAG, PP, PC, ABS, etc., to guarantee the timeliness of electrostatic performance.
We have been engaged in:
• Design and production of high-precision ESD control trays for automatic line use.
• Class 100000 purification workshop with an area of 700m2, specializing in the production of the product with high cleanliness, in order to meet customers' increasing demand for high cleanliness trays.
• Provide ESD tray with high temperature resistance according to customers’ usage environment and requirements.
• Applicable to automatic line operations, which can effectively reduce labor costs.
* The above information is for reference only, subject to corresponding specifications.