Combined with the function of card test and ESD electrostatic test functions, the electrostatic door access control system adds the function of human comprehensive resistance test on the basis of the access control management gate, and coordinates with the upper computer management software to set the permission of each employee in and out, which can realize different management schemes. It is the personnel access control of the EPA protection area.
• Dual integration of access control management and electrostatic testing.
• Double detection and protection function, namely infrared/mechanical double anti-pinch function.
• Automatic reset. When the passer fails to pass within the specified time after the valid card is read and the electrostatic test is completed, the system will automatically cancel the passer's permission. When overstep the time limit, the passer should swipe the card again to pass the door.
• When a passer holds a valid card, the gate will be automatically closed after infrared detection indicates that the passer passes or the gate closure will be delayed after passer passes. The delay of 1-60 seconds can be set by itself through the menu.
• Identify IC card, ID card, etc.
• Clear direction of passage indication, LED display panel directly indicates whether passage is allowed or not.
• Voice and strobe light warning.
• When the passer passes, infrared detects the passer stands in the center and the telescopic arm will not close.
• The telescopic arm closes automatically after passer walks away.
AC 220V ±10%
DC 24V ±5%
DC 24V ±5%
Drive signal access
12V Status dry contact
3 million times, trouble-free operation
Code of reading card
Second generation ID card, residence card, IC card /ID card, CPU card, etc.
85kg(single core)，115Kg(double cores)
Indoor or outdoor (rain shelter should be installed outside use)
“Snowflake” grain 304 stainless steel
Main configuration requirements
3 sets of gate assembly;
3 sets of gate controller;
3 IC card readers;
Access to Infrared and button;
Supporting ESD test main board 1PC (including supporting power supply);
1 feet test pedal;
1 GB standard power bank plug;
Supporting access control management software 1PC.
Access control performance index
Speed: >30 persons/min(Normally closed mode, not test ESD),>12 persons/min(Normally closed mode, not test ESD)
Opening and closing time: 0.2 s
Average number of failures: >3 million
Swing gate controller can store 80,000 IC card information and 320,000 personnel passing records.
Access control function requirements
Have identification system, that is, IC read-write system can grant pass permission to passer. Select personnel test/pass mode according to authorization (including wrist strap, feet, wrist strap and feet, wrist strap or feet, no permission, infinite permission, etc.);
Have the function to pass the test once in the set period and do not need to test again.
At least 8 normally open periods can be set within 24 hours, and the down/upper gate will be automatically lowered according to the set period.
It is convenient for software personnel to import and export records. Personnel card records are automatically stored, easy to inquire and extract;
Have the function of fault self-check and alarm prompt;
The gate is equipped with a direction indicating system to facilitate passers to pay attention to whether the current equipment operation status is allowed;
It can realize network operation and offline operation according to customers' requirements;
All intelligent devices have fully considered the security requirements. After the system is cut off, the channel remains open;
Standard input and output interfaces facilitate the integration of the channel system with other devices;
After the read-write system reads the valid signal, it will be electrically unlocked and electrically drive bar, passers can pass without drive bar.
The system is stable without communication abnormality (except equipment failure)
Capable of multiple series connection with PC network
ESD measures the performance of the motherboard
The system resistance of the wrist strap/shoes can be tested.
Single-wire and dual-wire wrist bands can be tested simultaneously.
Feet can be tested simultaneously.
The test results are automatically recorded and the test data can be queried and counted up and found abnormal data.
ESD test main board functional requirements
Test range of 750K~100MΩ
Factory setting: upper limit 35M, lower limit 750K; FOOT upper limit 35M, lower limit 750K. Specific parameter can be set according to customers’ requirements.
Within the scope of 750K~100MΩ, Testing accuracy is: 5~10%.
Display test results in different colors:
Test motherboards: red - high resistance, green - OK, yellow - low resistance
Access control light: red - not allowed, green – normal
Meet other requirements:
1. The wrist strap socket is placed on top of the gate. The integrated single-wire wrist strap and dual-wire wrist strap socket are on the lower side of the board.
2. Place the pedal according to the customer's requirements.
3. Integrate door open button and infrared induction, remove the card reader.
4. The current test is upper and lower limit test evaluation.
• EPA regional entrance
* The above information is for reference only, subject to corresponding specifications.