KN95 Particulate Respirator
• Product Name: KN95 Particulate Respirator
• Model: THK-095
• Compliance: GB 2626-2006
This respirator helps protect against certain particles. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For correct use, refer to supervisor and these User Instructions, or contact Suzhou TA&A Ultra Clean Technology Co., Ltd. at +86-512-6285-2256 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Wearer must first read and understand the contents of this copy of User Instructions before wearing the respirator. Retain a copy of this User Instructions for reference.
This respirator helps protect against non-oil based, general particles.
Do Not Use For
Do NOT use this respirator when any of the following conditions exists:
• atmospheres with presence of gases and vapors, oil aerosols or asbestos
• atmospheres with particles from sandblasting operations, paint-spray operations
• atmospheres with presence of substances that pose an immediate threat to health and life
• atmospheres with unknown levels of contaminants
• atmospheres with particulate concentrations that exceed the applicable regulatory limits
1. Failure to follow all instructions or limitations on the use of this respirator may reduce the effectiveness of using this respirator and may even result in sickness or death.
2. A respiratory protection program must be implemented to govern the use of this respirator, ensuring compliance to all occupational and regulatory requirements.
3. When any form of distress occurs, including dizziness, irritation, wearer is to leave the contaminated area immediately and seek help.
4. Inspect every component of the respirator to ensure that they are in good working order before use.
5. Put on the respirator according to the Fitting Instructions section below. A User Seal Check must be performed. If it is not possible to achieve a proper seal, do not use the respirator.
6. When the respirator becomes soiled, damaged or breathing takes too much effort, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the respirator.
7. Store the respirator in its original packaging, away from contaminated areas.
8. Dispose of used respirator according to applicable regulations.
1. Do not use this respirator when contaminant concentrations pose an immediate threat to life and health, when the concentration levels are not known or when they exceed the applicable regulatory limits.
2. Do not use this respirator in atmospheres with low oxygen content.
3. Do not modify, abuse or misuse this respirator.
4. This respirator is a single-use product. Do not reuse.
5. Do not use this respirator when beards, other facial hair or conditions prevent a proper seal between the face and the sealing surface of the respirator.
6. Respirators do not prevent entry of contaminants through other routes such as the skin. Other personal protective equipment (PPE) must be used to provide adequate protection.
7. This respirator is designed for use by properly trained adults only in a professional or occupational setting. It is not designed for use by children.
1. Remove the respirator from its packaging, prestretch the straps and open up the respirator. Cup the respirator in your hand, with the nosepiece oriented towards the fingertips and the opposite section towards the wrist.
2. Position the respirator over your face, with the nosepiece up, resting on your nose bridge, while the respirator extends below your chin, ensuring full coverage. Loop the straps over your ears. [Fig. 1 and Fig. 2]
3. Using fingertips of both hands, mold the nosepiece to the shape of your nose by pressing the nosepiece down against your face, along the line of the nosepiece. This ensures a good seal around the nose and cheek area. [Fig. 3]
4. Perform a User Seal Check. Cover the respirator completely with both hands, while taking care not to disturb the position of the respirator. Inhale sharply. If there is leakage of air around the nose, readjust the seal of the nosepiece by repeating step 3. If leakage of air occurs around the other edges, adjust the over-ear straps. If a proper seal CANNOT be achieved, DO NOT enter the contaminated area. [Fig. 4]
Maintain position of respirator on face by cupping the main facepiece. Remove the over-ear straps, then the respirator may be separated from face.