According to the ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 standards, the product conducts security control and electrostatic control on personnel. Its main functions are as follows:
• When the personnel needs to enter, they should first swipe the card to identify the personnel, which ensures the security control of the personnel.
• After the personnel wipes the card, the tester will be at static state. When the ESD test also meets the standard requirements, the gate will be opened to allow the personnel to pass, ensuring the static electricity control of the personnel.
• When the personnel leaves the factory, the card will be swiped to confirm the departure time.
• Quickly test the ESD equipment and complete the ESD test once with three independent devices (left shoe, right shoe and wrist strap)
• Each measurement is shown as LO (below the set value), PASS (within the set value range) and HI (above the set value), refer to the technical parameters table.
• Connected with the access control system according to customer requirements.
• Connected with the computer communication port, extend data management.
• Cooperate with CANMAX's electrostatic door access control management system, conduct data collection, data storage and data export for personnel's safety and electrostatic control.
Electrostatic shoes test
Wrist strap test
• EPA regional entrance
* The above information is for reference only, subject to corresponding specifications.